It is possible to paint a picture of fear and uncertainty for accommodation providers:
• The implications of Brexit
• The continuation of the demographic decline of home student numbers
• The rise of apprentiships after the introduction of the levy
• Increased price sensitivity
• Rising accommodation voids
• Numbers are holding up (even though there are winners and losers)
• There are record investment being made in University buildings
• PBSA accommodation standards have never been higher.
The one day conference will look at trends and prognoses to help those leading student accommodation development and management to be successful in the context of educational need.
• What accommodation is needed now?
• How important is price?
• Why social support and well-being initiatives are essential in a residential environment
• Are some funding structures better than others
• Why student accommodation is not just about the building.
The detailed agenda for this event is still being worked and will be put on the website when complete.
Cost per delegate
Normal Delegate Rate - £305
Friends of Unipol Rate - £270