Brexit - Information for Family Tenants

Many students with families studying in the UK are from domiciles other than the UK, and many of these are from states within the European Union or European Economic Area.

When Brexit takes full effect, there will be changes to the regime of immigration, rights, entitlements and fees (including healthcare surcharges), affecting students from European Union member states and from Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland. This is a complex and shifting picture. If you are unsure of where you stand, you are strongly advised to contact your University's international student office. 

Further information and guidance is available on the following websites: