If you are a tenant in the private rented sector and you're unhappy with the way you have been treated by a lettings agent or property manager, here's how to make a complaint to a redress scheme.

A child moving away from the family home and into student accommodation is a life-changing event for everyone concerned and will carry a complex range of emotions.

Find out how best to approach providing support to your increasingly independent daughter or son when they encounter specific difficulties along the way

Instititions and accommodation providers are legally constrained in what information they can share with you about your child. Reading this advice may help in managing your expectations.

Parents might find this information and guidance useful as their daughter or son prepares to move away from the family home.

Finding accommodation and accessing local services in Bradford

Budgeting and understanding the costs of renting

Information on how to access local services such as healthcare, childcare and school education

A guide to moving in and out of student properties.

Accommodation advice for students arriving in Bradford to start University in January 2023

Want some help in resolving an issue with your accommodation provider? Unipol can help.

Everything you need to know to find the right property for you.

Landlord Training Events 2024

Annual membership with Unipol includes access to a number of free training events. These are delivered by our in-house team and external speakers who have specialist knowledge on topical subjects impa...

Crime Prevention and Burglary Reduction - Bradford

Owners can help to reduce burglaries by talking to their tenants about home security.

Right of Redress Schemes

Right of Redress Schemes for lettings agent or property manager