Advice for international students looking for accommodation for January 2024.

Deciding on a location to live in is always a top priority, but what if you do not know where to start? Use our online area guides

How to deal with damp and mould

Tips for resolving conflict using mediation

Information on house hunting and viewing for landlords in 2022.

Unipol runs a Landlord Clinic for Landlords in Leeds, Bradford and Nottingham. The purpose of the clinic is to support Landlords in providing a positive and professional renting experience to students...

The Tenant Fees Act 2019 how does it affect you?

Protect your deposits at a discounted rate.

Right to Rent Legislation - what do you need to do?

The deposit scheme is to protect deposits, in order to comply with the law. The scheme also offers adjudication as means of resolving deposit disputes as an alternative to going to court. Below are va...

Sign up to the Bradford mailing list for early access to search for accommodation on our website.

Unipol is a unique organisation in a unique position within the student letting markets in Bradford, Leeds and Nottingham.

Supported by the university, college and students' unions, Unipol occupies a unique position of influence in Bradford's student letting market.

Almost every person or organisation involved in property management work or lettings agency work MUST belong to an authorised redress scheme.

Term Dates for Bradford College and University of Bradford

A complete listing of who is who at Unipol and other agencies offering housing advice and support.

Find out how to get on with longer term members of the community, how to stay safe and how to contribute positively to community life

Living in a rented property is governed by law and regulation. As well as placing responsibilities on you as a tenant, it also gives you rights.

When you are doing a viewing it's easy to forget the important questions. Use our checklist to make it easy

Is your tenancy agreement all bills inclusive? It is time to check the small print

Coming to the UK? Let Unipol help you find your home away from home

This is a major resource of information and advice for international students looking for accommodation

If you are a tenant in the private rented sector and you're unhappy with the way you have been treated by a lettings agent or property manager, here's how to make a complaint to a redress scheme.

A child moving away from the family home and into student accommodation is a life-changing event for everyone concerned and will carry a complex range of emotions.